Distributed Lab is 100% committed to make it happen.
- Any two or more parties should have the opportunity to transact privately and securely, and each of them should have a proof of completion of the transaction.
- At any moment, access to external auditors may be granted, who shall be guaranteed to receive correct information.
- In order to complete their transactions, the parties are NOT obliged to join or take part in any kind of system/network, or await confirmation from any other third parties or purchase any kind of third asset.
- The number of participatory parties to the transaction is unregulated, and depends entirely on mutual agreement.
- No transaction of any kind may be altered without the agreement of all parties involved.
- Users must have the right to manage their assets individually, or jointly, according to pre-established rules.
- The rules for carrying out transactions must be apparent to all parties prior to the the transaction; and should be a part of the transaction; and must not be altered retroactively.
- Everybody should have access to license-free, open-source software components that allow to implement all mentioned principles.
We are building the TokenD framework to bring these principles to the reality.